To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 11. Please go to here and download it.
Specializing in NFPA 70E Arc Flash Clothing and PPE Safety Supplies
Macron Safety is a safety solutions partner. We work beside you to educate and train within your company to ensure you are not only OSHA compliant, but more importantly you and your employees are as safe as possible in your work environment. Macron Safety helps you to define your company's unique individual needs based on your work environment and safety requirements.
Macron Safety offers one of the most comprehensive safety programs in the industry with a variety of different solutions including: Personal Protective Equipment, NFPA 70E Training, Safety Labeling, Dielectric Testing.
Macron Safety feels it is important to provide on-site training for your employees; so we travel to your site to provide all the training you need to make OSHA required and safe decisions.
- Worker dies in a flash fire. Employer failed to provide Flame Resistant Clothing
- Fire resistant clothing now required near Wyoming oil and gas wells
- Two workers critically burned in electrical explosion
- PG&E employee died while working in an underground electrical vault in California.
- NEW OSHA standards coming in March 2013. Is your company ready? Or at risk?
- Workers exposed to hazards & not provided protective clothing. OSHA fines company $129,500
- 3 companies are cited by OSHA after the deaths of 2 workers at a Texas work site
- Cut-Resistant Clothing
- No More Heavy, Bulky FR Garments! Polartec FR Fabrics Are Safe, Warm and Comfortable
- Helping Provide the Latest in Arc Flash Protection to Russian Electrical Workers