FLIR E5 Compact Infrared Camera with MSX®
Lightweight Thermal Imaging Camera with 120 x 90 IR Resolution
- MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) for easier interpretation of an image
- Temperature range: -4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C) with 2% accuracy
- <0.10°C @ 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- 3″ color LCD display, focus free
- Built-in 640×480 visible light digital camera
- Measurement modes: Centerspot, Area Box, Auto Hot/Cold detection
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
- Includes power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software, USB cable, and hard transport case
New Exclusive MSX Thermal Imaging Technology Made Affordable for Everyday Use
What is MSX?
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for easier interpretation of an image – adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects and including that detail in the thermal image. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Talk to Our Helpful Sales Staff
- Fast, Friendly Assistance
- Product Questions
- Quote Request
- Problem Solving
1 (916) 905-6535
contact [@] macronsafety.com