8 cal Tecasafe Arc Flash Coverall Kit
8 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Coverall Kit
907 in stock
- 8 Calorie Arc Flash Coverall
- High Performance Shield Kit – (Head Gear, Hard Hat, Chin Guard, Shield and Hardware), 10cal/cm2 Arc Flash Hood, Safety Glasses and Shield Bag
- Arc Flash Storage Gear Bag
- This arc flash kit meets NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 2
- Standard in-seem length on bibs and coveralls is 32″
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL Call for custom sizes
- Select Glove Kit (1,000v) separately to complete the Kit
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus
Arc flash can be devastating. In a fraction of a second, it generates a wave of intense radiant heat that can ignite, melt, or break open a worker’s clothing, causing severe and sometimes fatal burns. PPE made from next-generation TenCate Tecasafe® Plus will minimize or prevent skin burns while providing all four categories of NFPA 70E protection.
You can count on Tecasafe Plus protecting your workers because the fabric itself is inherently flame-resistant. Its FR properties won’t wash or wear out no matter how many times you wash it, or how you wash it. And thanks to its low thermal shrinkage, Tecasafe Plus continues to provide full-body protection throughout the arc flash.
In addition, Tecasafe Plus is soft and breathable, making it comfortable to wear, yet Tecasafe Plus retains its like new appearance even after continual industrial laundering. It is available in a variety of solid shades, including High-Visibility Yellow, which is ANSI 107 compliant, and Hi-Vis orange. Both are CSA Z96-2009 compliant.
Tecasafe Plus is made in the United States by TenCate Protective Fabrics USA, the largest supplier of inherently flame-resistant fabric in the world. Its long life cycle, combined with its competitive cost, makes Tecasafe Plus an exceptional value.
1 to 5 days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$1,715.00 – $2,285.00
Talk to Our Helpful Sales Staff
- Fast, Friendly Assistance
- Product Questions
- Quote Request
- Problem Solving
1 (916) 905-6535
contact [@] macronsafety.com