Two workers critically burned in electrical explosion

While working in a commercial warehouse in San Jose, two men were critically injured when an electrical panel exploded. According to the local fire captain, fire crews responded to a reported fire and explosion around 9 a.m. Three workers has been working on an electrical unit in the back of a warehouse when the unit suddenly exploded causing a fire to breakout. In the initial blast, one worker received critical burns, and a second worker received serious burns to his face and hands. Both men were rushed to a burn center.

It is unknown at the time of this writing if the workers had on proper Arc Flash safety clothing, face shields, gloves or insulated equipment which is required by OSHA standards as well as Safety Training and safety practices that need to be in place prior to working with high voltage electricity.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
© 2008 - 2019 Macron Safety Inc. All Rights Reserved. A subsidiary of CamronDeen.com

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?