- Similar to a seat belt, the Quick-Connect Chest Buckle is an interlock design that allows for easy donning, while featuring a dual-tab release mechanism to prevent accidental opening
- The sliding/stand-up back d-ring features injection-molded, flexible Santoprene® D-Ring pad; added comfort is provided by the comfort-touch back D-ring pad (insert)
- DualTech™ Webbing provides a soft, textured inside and a durable chemical-resistant polyester outer material
- After proper adjustment, the clip-on design safely organizes webbing
- The cam buckles offer an easy, one-hand adjustment/release, allowing for the simultaneous adjustment of the shoulder straps
- PivotLink™ Connection is a unique rotary design, which allows for greater comfort in bending and mobility
- The self-contained label pack is an integrated pack that allows labels to be encapsulated to minimize damage and loss
- ErgoArmor™ Back Shied is semi-flexible and minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines; the stand-up back D-ring simplifies the connection
- The integrated accessory system features a modular attachment design, which provides connection points for belts, tools and/or accessories
- Side D-Rings are most commonly used for work positioning
The Miller Revolution with DualTech Webbing RDT-QC-BDP/UBK is a sophisticated full-body harness, incorporating new technologies to make at-height work both safe and comfortable. The DualTech webbing features a patent-pending design with two different surfaces.
On the outside you get a durable, chemical-resistant polyester. The inside of the webbing, which touches the workers, is made of a soft, textured material that molds to your body for enhanced comfort. The webbing is also a full 40% stronger than is even required by ANSI.
The harness features quick-connect chest strap and leg strap buckles, a back shield to minimize the impact of heavy snaphooks and SRLs, a self-contained label pack, and an integrated accessory system to make attaching accessories much easier. This harness has been a popular choice for our customers working in construction and wind energy.
For our customers looking for a harness that offers just a little bit extra, the Miller Revolution is truly cutting edge. Miller is the fall protection brand for Honeywell, one of the most trusted names in all of safety.
For Small/Medium, XX-Large, and XXX-Large sizes contact Customer Service.
|Set Product as New to Date||Jun 21, 2014|
|Usually Ships||3 to 5 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.