With the exciting new T640 and T620, FLIR T-Series moves to the head of its class. FLIR T620/T640 provide the highest infrared resolution in the famously ergonomic T-Series line along with a fresh new set of impressive features.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - <0.035°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -40°F to 2632°F (-40°C to 2000°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 640 x 480 pixels infrared resolution (307,200 pixels)
- Measurement modes: Spot (up to 10), Area (up to 5), Isotherm, Hot/Cold, Delta T
- Interchangeable lens with 8X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus (contiinuous auto focus), Laser pointer, 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement technology
- Scalable/Movable Picture-In-Picture, Thermal/Visible Fusion, GPS, MPEG-4 Video Recording, Voice/Text Annotation & Onscreen Sketching, IR/Visual Image Sketching, IR Window Correction, Instant Report
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth headset, USB and video cables, tripod adapter, lens cap, and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
FLIR Viewer Wi-Fi Connectivity to Mobile Devices
FLIR simplifies your worklife out in the field and in the office by leading the way with forward-thinking Wi-Fi to mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. No bulky laptops to lug, cables to connect, or SD cards to swap. Use the new FLIRViewer app to import images from the camera, add more box areas and moveable spots and fine-tune images. Generate comprehensive reports. And share critical information immediately with decision makers on-site or by e-mail. See how FLIR Wi-Fi connectivity can help boost your productivity and credibility.
*For USA Sales Only
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Warranty: 10-Year Detector Protection 5-Year Battery 2-Year Parts & Labor (when camera is registered within 60 Days)|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.