FLIR i3: Compact InfraRed Camera Point-and-Shoot, Lightweight Thermal Imaging Camera with 60 x 60 IR Resolution.
- Compact, Focus-Free, Easy-to-Use and Lightweight (13oz)
- Spot measurement mode
- Temperature range: -4°F to 482°F (-20°C to 250°C)
- 60 x 60 IR detector resolution (3,600 pixels)
- Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D): <0.15°C @ 25°C
- High accuracy of ±2% helps you find problems faster and easier
- Large 2.8" color LCD
- Double molded rugged design with easy grip handle construction meets IP43 dust/splashproof standards
- MicroSD™ card stores up to 5000 Radiometric JPEG format images
- Complete with 2G microSD™ card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, 100-240 AC adaptor/charger with with EU, UK, AU and US plugs, USB cable, hand strap and case
- Includes FLIR Tools™ software for analysis of radiometric images
The Most Affordable Point-and-Shoot Infrared Cameras Just Got Better
More powerful than ever, i-Series improves your options with a strong line-up of fresh choices to fit the level of detail your application requires. Featuring the new i7, now with 36% higher thermal resolution than before and a wider field of view to help you image more clearly, scan more quickly, and store an entire scene in one complete picture.
- Three Best-in-Class Imagers – FLIR i3 – 3,600 pixels; FLIR i5 – 10,000 pixels; FLIR i7 – 19,600 pixels
- Accuracy – Temperature accuracy calibrated within ±2°C or 2% of reading to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver
- Compact Design – Light at 13 ounces (365g) for easy one-handed operation yet tough enough to stow with the rest of your tools
- Optimized Temperature Range – From –4 to 482°F (–20 to 250°C) for electrical, industrial and building applications
- Radiometric Images – Stores up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all temperature measurements right in the camera ready to download for further analysis and custom reports
- Focus Free Lens – For convenient viewing High Resolution Color LCD – 2.8” (71mm)
- Measurement Modes – All models - Spot (center); FLIR i7 also features Area (Min/Max)
- Thumbnail Image Gallery – Allows quick search of stored images Li-Ion Rechargable Battery – provides >5 hours continuous use, is replaceable, and features an in-camera charging system
- Includes – 2G miniSD Card with adaptors, Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-240V AC adaptor/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, mini USB cable, FLIR Tools reporting software, built-in manual lens shutter, hand strap, and hard case
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2/5/10 (Camera-2 years, Battery-5 years, Detector-10 years)|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.