- Focal Plane Array detector with 160 x 120 pixels infrared resolution (19,200 pixels)
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- 0.07°C @ 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 2x continuous zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Fixed Picture-In-Picture, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker, IR Window Correction
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, up to 3 Areas (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- METERLiNK™ Bluetooth® Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Video Recording/Streaming, Thumbnail Image Gallery
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB and Video cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
- Compact Infrared Cameras with On-board Visual Camera, Wi-Fi Connectivity, P-i-P and Bright LED Light
- Presenting the best performance and value in compact thermal imaging cameras ever, designed to fit beautifully into your IR inspection program, budget, and the palm of your hand. E-Series cameras offer:
- Superior Thermal Imaging – Up to 76,800 pixels (320 × 240) for better long-range accuracy and the highest level of point & shoot camera IR resolution
- Improved Digital Camera – 3.1 megapixel resolution provides clearest visible light pictures in its class and includes bright LED lamp that doubles as a fashlight (2 megapixel for E30 model)
- Large Landscape Touchscreen – Brighter than other brands, the E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5” display for easy access to on-screen diagnostics tools
- New! Wi-Fi Connectivity* – Send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® , or AndroidTM to share images and critical information quickly using FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Accurate Temperature Measurements – Accuracy calibrated within ±2°C or 2% of reading to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver
- Scalable P-i-P and Thermal Fusion* – Overlay thermal and visible images for easy location identification and clearer documentation (E50 and E60 only. E40 with fixed picture-in-picture)
- Multiple Measurements – Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information (1 box area and 1 spot for E30 model)
- MeterLink* – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings and decisions
- Annotation* – Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad
- InstantReport – Generate a professional PDF document directly from the camera right on site (preloaded on E60 only)
- Includes – Memory Card with adapter (stores >1000 Radiometric JPEG images), Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, video cable, hand strap, camera lens cap, hard case, and standard FLIR Tools software CD-ROM
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.