- Flir IRC40 i5 Compact IR Camera
- Affordable InfraRed Camera with high quality image, focus free viewing, and 5000 image miniSD card storage
- High 2% accuracy and 0.1°C thermal sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight (12 ounces) resulting in less user fatigue
- Extech MO280 Pinless Moisture Meter
- Select from 10 different wood types
- Displays %moisture from 0 to 99%
- Measurement depth to 0.75" (22mm) below the surface
- Extech MO220 Wood Moisture Meter
- Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 species of wood
- Measures wood moisture from 6 to 99.9%
- Measurements can be taken uing the integral pin electrodes or a heavy duty remote probe (included)
- Extech RH490 Precision Hygro-Thermometer
- Measures Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, Absolute Humidity, GPP (grains per pound/grains per kilogram)
- Less than 30 second RH response time with 2%RH accuracy
- Extech RHT10 Humidity/Temperature USB Datalogger
- Datalogs 16,000 RH and 16,000 Temperature readings
- User-programmable sampling rate and alarm thresholds
- RHT10-SW software included for GPP calculations and USB interface for data download
Supplied in a rugged heavy duty hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and accessories whenever they are needed.
Compact (12oz) i5 Thermal Camera with quality resolution, stores 5000 JPEG images via memory card (included). Detects hidden problems fast! QuickReportTM PC software for i5 Thermal Camera enables user to analyze Temperature of all JPEG images from miniSDTM card.
Measure moisture of wall material with non-invasive Pinless technology. Measure moisture directly on the material or use remote handpress moisture probe (included) on hard materials.
Precision Hygro-Thermometer with 2%RH accuracy and fast 30sec RH response time. Measures Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, GPP and g/kg. Monitors Humidity/Temperature levels in warehouse, freezers, shipping vans, and water damage restoration. USB connector easily plugs into a computer for data analysis.
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Clamp Meter Type||N/A|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Mfr. Model #||M280-RK-i5|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.