Extech HDV640W Features
- A built-in wireless transmitter in your camera cable control allows you to transmit video up to 100ft (30m) from the measurement point to your monitor
- Kit includes HDV600 VideoScope and 6mm diameter camera head with 1m semi-rigid cable retains configured shape and 240° camera probe rotation
- 5.7" color LCD* TFT with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Mini, high-resolution water-proof (IP57) camera head
- Rugged oil/chemical resistant and water/drop proof housing (IP67/2m)
- Non-slip ergonomic handles for ambidextrous use
- SD memory card included to store >15,000 images
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with Voice annotation
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
HDV640W Kit includes
VideoScope HDV600, wireless transmitter, SD memory card, wireless handset with articulating camera probe and 1m cable (Probe accessories: magnet, 45° mirror, and anti-snag tip), 3.7V rechargable, Li-Polymer battery, patch cable, Universal AC adapter (110-240V, 4 plugs), USB and AV cables, and hard carrying case
- Industrial Processing & Manufacturing
- Heavy Equipment
- Government & Security
- Mining and Aggregate
- Aviation AOG and FBO
- Power Generation
- Building Inspection & Commissioning
- Petro Chemical / Oil Refineries
|Set Product as New to Date||Jun 10, 2014|
|Clamp Meter Type||N/A|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Mfr. Model #||HDV640W|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.