- MultiMeter functions include AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Type K Temperature, Diode, and Continuity
- Peak function captures inrush currents and voltage transients
- True RMS Current and Voltage measurements
- 1.2" (30mm) circular jaw opening for large cables (500MCM)
- Features include Data Hold, F°/C° switchable, Auto power off
- Double molded housing and white LED display backlighting
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, general purpose Type K bead wire probe and belt holster
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Clamp Meter Type||AC Clamp Meters|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Mfr. Model #||EX720|
|Usually Ships||7 to 14 days|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.