BR250 Borescope Features
- Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from measurement point
- 2GB microSD memory card (included) for capturing images (JPEG) or video (AVI) for viewing on your PC
- Captured video and still images with date/time stamp can be played back on the wireless monitor or your PC
- 9mm diameter camera head with 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable
- Video and images can also be transferred to your PC via the microSD card (with included SD adaptor) or USB cable (included) and viewed using Windows® Multimedia Player
- Menus in 10 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
- Mini water-proof (IP67) 9mm camera head for high resolution viewing
- Four bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Optional BR200-EXT extension cable available for increasing viewing depth; 19mm diameter connector and 37" (0.95m) cable length; maximum 2 extension cables can be connected to the borescope
Detachable wireless 3.5" color TFT LCD display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from the measurement point.
Extech BRD10 - Optional Wireless USB Video Receiver allows user to stream live video to a PC and also can be remotely viewed via VOIP connection
Complete with 4 AA batteries, rechargeable display battery, microSD memory card with SD adaptor, USB cable, extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet) video interconnect cable, AC adaptor (100-240V, 50/60Hz), magnetic base stand, and hard case
Extech BR250 Applications
- Water Restoration
- HVAC and Refrigeration - Electrical inspection
- Pest control
- (1) Borescope/wireless inspection camera with 39in. cable
- (1) 2GB MicroSD card
- (1) USB cable
- (3) Extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet)
- (1) Video interconnect cable
- (1) AC adapter (100–240V, 50/60Hz)
- (1) Magnetic base stand
- (4) AA batteries
- (1) Rechargeable display battery
- (1) Hard case
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Clamp Meter Type||N/A|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Mfr. Model #||BR250|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
- Great for the priceReview by rjk
- The borescope head is a little hard to maneuver to see what you want, and the picture detail is not the best. But for the price this product is very good. - Amazon Review (Posted on 3/20/2013)
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.