Typical Applications for Rubber Insulating Gloves
- Maintenance technicians working in amusement parks, hospitals, water plants, manufacturing plants, office buildings, and schools
- Power and communication utilities
- Electrical contracting and power generation
- Electrical supervisors
- Transportation - primarily rail
- Plant and facility maintenance
- Hybrid auto manufacturing, repair, and service
- Machine operators, maintenance millwrights, and mechanics
- HVAC technicians
- Elevator installers and technicians
- Field service technicians
Rubber insulating gloves have always been one of the most important components of PPE for electrical and industrial workers. The recent updates and changes in ASTM D120 and NFPA 70E have brought this product segment into the spotlight.
The natural rubber construction offers excellent dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength, and durability. Other features include a contoured shape which reduces hand fatigue and rolled cuff for increased durability during donning and doffing.
Rubber gloves are tested and date stamped before they leave the factory. Once in use, gloves should be inspected daily and should be retested by a laboratory every 6 months.
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||1 to 5 Days|
|Country of Origin||USA|