Our Arc Flash Lab Coats are the safest, most comfortable, light-weight, and most durable found anywhere today. With an incredible price point you get the finest AMERICAN MADE Arc-Flash rated safety clothing constructed from the highest quality materials available to ensure your overall safety.
- Stand-up collar
- Industrial Grade Velcro wrist enclosure for easy entry and exit
- 50" Length
- No metal, complete garment made of non-conductive materials
- Generous cut
Arc Flash Fabric Options
- 8 cal Tecasafe (NFPA 70E - HRC 2 - NFPA 2112 Approved) (Colors: Navy, Orange, Royal Blue, Khaki, Light Blue, Red, Hi Vis Yellow)
- 8 cal Treated 88% Cotton/12% Nylon (NFPA 70E - HRC 2) (Colors: Navy Blue)
- 12 cal Protera (NFPA 70E - Risk Category 2) (Colors: Navy Blue)
- 12 cal Treated 88% Cotton/12% Nylon (NFPA 70E - HRC 2) (Colors: Navy Blue)
- 20 cal Treated 88% Cotton/12% Nylon (NFPA 70E - HRC 2) (Colors: Navy Blue)
- 25 Cal Tecasafe (NFPA 70E - Risk Category 3) (Colors: Navy, Orange, Royal Blue, Khaki, Light Blue, Red, Hi Vis Yellow)
- 40 Cal NorFab (NFPA 70E - Risk Category 4) (Colors: Light Green)
- 40 Cal Tecasafe (NFPA 70E - Risk Category 4) (Colors: Navy, Orange, Royal Blue, Khaki, Light Blue, Red, Hi Vis Yellow)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL (Custom sizing available)
- * Some Tecasafe colors will increase delivery times
- Manufactured to ASTM 1506-98 & complies with OSHA 1910.269 & current NFPA 70E.ASC
- Made in the USA
Tecasafe Plus Fabric
You can count on Tecasafe Plus protecting your workers because the fabric itself is inherently flame-resistant. Its FR properties won't wash or wear out no matter how many times you wash it, or how you wash it. And thanks to its low thermal shrinkage, Tecasafe Plus continues to provide full-body protection throughout the arc flash.
In addition, Tecasafe Plus is soft and breathable, making it comfortable to wear, yet Tecasafe Plus retains its like new appearance even after continual industrial laundering. It is available in a variety of solid shades, including High-Visibility Yellow, which is ANSI 107 compliant, and Hi-Vis orange. Both are CSA Z96-2009 compliant.
Tecasafe Plus is made in the United States by TenCate Protective Fabrics USA, the largest supplier of inherently flame-resistant fabric in the world. Its long life cycle, combined with its competitive cost, makes Tecasafe Plus an exceptional value.
Protera fabric is one of the lightest, strongest, most comfortable FR rated fabric currently available on the market. You will love how easy it is to maintain the quality of the fabric, as well as how comfortable and light it feels compared to other FR products currently available.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Costs less than FR treated cotton/nylon per use
- Stronger than FR treated cotton/nylon
- Maintains advantages throughout life cycle
- Retains professional appearance
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Durable FR Performance
- Wearer Acceptance (Comfort)
NOR*FAB NF Arc, 5.0 oz. Fabric
NOR*FAB “lightweight,” dimensionally stable, novel fabric is composed of an optimal blend of Para-Aramid, OPF, and Novoloid (Phenolic) fibers. Excellent for electric arc protective garments; when matched with our lightweight OMNI Quilt liner (6.0 oz), will make the lightest weight garments in the industry for 40 Cal (Cat 4) protection.
Amplitude® Arc & Flame-Resistant Fabrics
Amplitude®, a patent-pending line of premium, high performance flame-resistant (FR) fabrics for industrial workwear. The new proprietary, “Made in USA” fabrics are processed ammonia-free and are constructed of an optimized blend designed to help mitigate potential injuries due to electric arc and flash fire exposure, while providing enhanced durability and comfort. The combination of these capabilities makes it an ideal fabric for industrial workwear occupations in manufacturing, utilities, electrical maintenance, petrochemical, welding, and steel.
Amplitude has enhanced comfort and improved aesthetic qualities, and delivers premium FR performance while enhancing worker comfort through improved breathability and optional stretch.
These high performance, FR fabrics by Milliken are UL listed and NFPA 70E, NESC and NFPA 2112 compliant.
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||1 to 5 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Write Your Own Review
NFPA 70E Training
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2015 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2015.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level, To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.