Macron's New Flame Resistant Inherent Tencate Swiss Pique Knit Shirts demonstrates that you don't have to sacrifice comfort for protection. These woven fabrics have been adopted by organizations worldwide because of comfort, durability and protection and are currently available for policeman, electrical and petroleum workerrs, firefighters, other first responders and members of the armed forces.
- Arc Rating/ATPV = 8.2 cal/cm² - Exceeds HRC 2 performance standards and is certified to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 1975 and Canadas CSA Z462
- 6.7 ounce Swiss Pique
- Inherently Flame Resistant - FR properties are built in, and won't wash or wear out.
- Comfortable to wear - soft and breathable - superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content. As easy to wear as everydy attire.
- Outstanding laundered apperance - first FR knit on the market engineered for industrial laundering. Retains strength, shape adn color after repeated launderings.
- Excellent value - long life cycle and competitive price means lower cost per wear.
- Generous sizing for optimal movement
- Long or short sleeve
- A variety of colors to choose from - Navy, Gray, Khaki, Light Blue
- Inherently flame resistant – FR properties are built in, and won't wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E HRC1, HRC2, NFPA 2112 and NFPA 1975 performance standards.
- Comfortable to wear - Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management becuase of special cellulosic fiber content. As easy to wear as everyday attire.
- Outstanding laundered appearance - First FR knit on the market engineered for industrial laundering. Retains strength, shape and color after repeated launderings.
- Excellent Value - Long life cycle and competitive price means lowest cost.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus Knits fabric set the standard for comfortable FR wear, proving that FR fabric can be as comfortable as it is effective in protecting wearers. They provide excellent moister management thanks to an innovative blend containing cellulosic fibers.
|Physcial Properties||670SP Swiss Pique|
|FABRIC WEIGHT (oz/yd2)||6.7|
|ELECTRIC ARC RATING (cal/cm2) ASTM F 1958||8.2|
|PREDICTED BODY BURN ASTM F 1930 (% body burn [2 cal/cm2/sec] @ 3 sec)||12%|
|THERMAL PROTECTIVE PERFORMANCE (TPP) (cal/cm2)
|FLAME RESISTANCE ASTM D 6413
Char Length (inches) Before Laundering
|< 4.0 x 4.0
< 4.0 x 4.0
|HEAT & THERMAL SHRINKAGE (length x width)
|3.0 x 6.0|
|BALL BURST (lbf) ASTM D 3787||90|
|AIR PERMEABILITY (ft3/min/ft2) ASTM D 737||267|
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||1 to 5 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|