The Bib-overall protects from Arc Flash heat exposure / Electric Arc hazards and is constructed of materials that are Inherently FR (Flame Resistant). It will remain Flame Resistant after years of frequent & repeated laundering. This means that the FR protection won't wash or wear away. Manufactured with an Inherently Flame Resistant Modacrylic blend. All fibers used in the construction of these garments are Inherently Flame-Resistant, including the thread.The protective Bib overall is manufactured with DuPont™ Protera™ fabric. The fabric is durable and comfortable and meets NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506-02ae1, CSA Z462-08 requirements.
- 6.5 oz/yd² Fabric has an Arc Rating of 8.5 cal/cm² ATPV.
- Hazard Risk Category 2.
- Constructed with Flame Resistant Suspenders.
- Wide Pant Legs that are easy to slide on over work boots, equipped with Velcro cinch straps.
- Sewn with flame-resistant thread.
- Meets NFPA 70E-2009 and ASTM F-1506-02ae1.
- Note: Personal protective equipment should be chosen to meet or exceed the expected incident energy at a specific work site.
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2012 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2012.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
|Usually Ships||7-10 Business days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|