- Hi-Vis Reflective Stripping
- Zipper Front Closure: Two-way concealed taped brass breakaway zipper
- Velcro Pant Legs
- Velcro Wrist Cuffs
- Elastic Waist Inserts
- 2 Chest Pockets
- 2 Rear Patch Pockets
- 2 Front In-seam Pockets
- 2 Front Pass Through Pockets
- 1 Tool Pocket on Leg
- 1 Pencil Pockets on Sleeve: Pocket sewn to left bicep with pencil stall
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL (Call for Custom Sizes)
- Call for custom design, fabric or colors 1 916-905-6535
Flame Resistant Fabric
- Tecasafe Plus 7 oz. IFR Inherent Fabric (HRC 2)
- Westex UltraSoft 7 oz. 88% Cotton, 12% High Tenacity Nylon (HRC 2)
- Nomex IIIA IFR Inherent Fabric (HRC 1)
Any doubts that your company is compliant? Your employees safe?
The 2012 Edition of the NFPA 70E recommendations are in print and take effect January 1, 2012.
Do you and your employees know all of the changes? Have they been implemented into your Electrical Safety Program? Do you have an Electrical Safety Program? Have you had Electrical Safety Training in the last year?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then contact Macron Safety today!
Call 916-905-6535 or contact us to be certain you are in compliance.
Determine the Correct Protection Level
To evaluate Fire Retardant clothing materials in order to measure the heat transferred through the fabric, two values are calculated: Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV)...the minimum energy causing the predicted onset of second-degree burns and Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF)...the percentage of total energy of the arc that the fabric prevents from passing through, OSHA requires that each employer must assess the potential hazards in the work environment and determine the appropriate clothing materials using ASTM PS57-97. Always do a hazard assessment. You will need to know electrical system voltage, fault current available, number of phases, Arc time duration, estimated Arc gap, minimum distance from the Arc, and Arc configuration.
Free Duke Power Heat Flux Calculator: For the purpose of calculating heat flux received at a surface some distance from an Electric Arc.
|Set Product as New to Date||No|
|Usually Ships||3 to 7 days|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Specification||CSA Z462, NFPA 70E & ASTM F1506|